“What do we mean by communication? The definition of communication is a practice that creates a “common notion” with another person or object of attention…” —Yogi Bhajan
Yogi Bhajan left a treasure of previously secret teachings on the art of communication. This transformational course draws on these sacred teachings and gives you the tools and experience to create a more authentic and powerful projection of yourself by learning to communicate consciously first with yourself and then with others.
- Recognize and contrast conscious communication with other types of communication
- The role of silence and shuniya in communication
- The art of deep listening—“sunni-ai”
- Mastering the Fifth Chakra (throat chakra)
- Recognizing your shadow and overcoming your blocks through applied consciousness
- Communicating with the Infinite and the nature of prayer
- Learning to listen and respond with compassion
- Learning to elevate and inspire others through your word
- Using the different chakras to elevate your communication
Study with KRI certified senior trainers from the Aquarian Academy.
Use your communication skills to create a common notion with others—even those you disagree with.
Communicate your whole Self, with awareness, kindness and fearlessness.
Elevate your communication to the power of creative dialogue so that life becomes a flow, in harmony with the Infinite.