“What do we mean by communication? The definition of communication is a practice that creates a “common notion” with another person or object of attention…” —Yogi Bhajan
Yogi Bhajan left a treasure of previously secret teachings on the art of communication. This transformational course draws on these sacred teachings and gives you the tools and experience to create a more authentic and powerful projection of yourself by learning to communicate consciously first with yourself and then with others.
- Recognize and contrast conscious communication with other types of communication
- The role of silence and shuniya in communication
- The art of deep listening—“sunni-ai”
- Mastering the Fifth Chakra (throat chakra)
- Recognizing your shadow and overcoming your blocks through applied consciousness
- Communicating with the Infinite and the nature of prayer
- Learning to listen and respond with compassion
- Learning to elevate and inspire others through your word
- Using the different chakras to elevate your communication
Experience the Master, Yogi Bhajan, in daily video classes meditations.
Study with KRI certified senior trainers from the Aquarian Academy.
Use your communication skills to create a common notion others—even those you disagree with. Communicate your whole Self, with awareness, kindness and fearlessness. Listen—don’t just hear. Elevate your communication to the power of creative dialogue so that life becomes a flow, in harmony with the Infinite.