The KRI Level One Aquarian Teacher Curriculum is a 220-hour professional certification program in Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan®. An interactive course in the theory, practice, and basic skills of a Kundalini Yoga instructor, it includes 180 hours of classroom instruction, 40 hours of independent study, a 40-day meditation, a 40 day Kriya and an opportunity to participate in daily group Sadhana. Graduates of Level One earn the title of KRI Certified Instructor of Kundalini Yoga and fulfill the Yoga Alliance RYT (Registered Yoga Teacher) 200-hour requirement.
Level One introduces the student to the principles and practices of the self-aware and empowered human, and explores how Kundalini Yoga and yogic lifestyle can harmonize and uplift the human experience and awaken your true potential.
- Explore transformation through personal experience
- Develop the knowledge and skills needed to become a Level One Certified Teacher
- Create a successful personal yoga practice
- Awaken and expand your potential using the science of Kundalini Yoga to gain self-knowledge, love, acceptance, and confidence
- Learn about: The Chakras, The Sound Current, The Ten Bodies, Subtle Anatomy, Deep Meditation, Prosperity & Success