Building on the foundations of Level I, Level II Immersion is about personal transformation, deepening core capacity, character and consciousness. This is the second stage of Kundalini Yoga teacher training and personal development.
It is fundamentally different from Level One where you acquire the skills and understanding to become a kundalini yoga teacher and establish the foundations of a lifetime of personal practice of meditation and yoga.
This second stage of training, which includes five modules, allows you to dive deeper into the practice and experience of Kundalini Yoga.
- Conscious Communication – Uplift and penetrate through the power of the word.
- Mind and Meditation – Conquer the mind and conquer the world.
- LifeCycles and LifeStyles – Discover mystery and mastery through every cycle of life.
- Vitality and Stress – Cultivate the caliber to guide yourself and others through life’s challenges.
- Authentic Relationships – Unfold your true identity in the matrix of conscious relationship.
As yoga teachers and peers, we come together and share new content in terms of information, techniques and themes. The essence of these courses is about you developing the ability to use your applied mind, applied intelligence and applied awareness and to integrate the teachings of Yogi Bhajan and Kundalini Yoga deeply into your life.
Level Two Practitioner: Transformation
Develop the inner growth and personal discipline of a truly excellent teacher. Open to KRI Level One Certified Instructors, this 300-hour certification program consists of five, 60-hour modules. Graduates of Level Two earn the title of KRI Certified Practitioner of Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan® and combined with Level One certification, fulfill the Yoga Alliance RYT (Registered Yoga Teacher) 500-hour requirement.